A lot of us would like to fix some of our cosmetic flaws. Aging is never attractive, whether it’s a double chin, a few extra years on your face, excess weight on your hips and thighs, or sagging skin everywhere. While leading a healthier lifestyle can help, it is not a magic bullet. There are times when non-invasive support is necessary for effectively addressing these issues.
This is where the Exilis Ultra 360 becomes useful. Exilis Ultra is a reliable non-invasive alternative to surgical skin tightening for loose skin anywhere on the body or face. This is done utilizing a medically recommended aesthetic device that employs radiofrequency and ultrasound energies to target particular regions of the face and body.
When two energies are combined, they create a soothing environment that will please both the patient and the doctor. You can get a treatment that works just as well as one done with needles, scalpels, and general anesthesia, but without any of those drawbacks. The EFCTM (Energy Flow Control) monitors and controls power distribution. That’s why you can be sure the device is sending the total amount of energy it can muster to the area that needs it.
How Exilis Ultra 360 Works
Exilis Ultra 360 relies on collagen and elastin, so learning more about these proteins is crucial. Collagen and elastin, two essential body proteins, are already in abundance. These proteins make your skin firm and elastic, giving you a more youthful and healthy appearance. As people get older, their bodies synthesize less collagen and elastin.
During an Exilis Ultra 360 treatment, radiofrequency energy is carefully manipulated to heat the dermal layers of your skin gently. This heat causes an increase in cell turnover and the production of new proteins like collagen and elastin. Tightening and smoothing of the tissue in the treated area are aided by ultrasound energy, which stimulates collagen production.
Exilis Ultra 360 alternates between warming and cooling temperatures throughout treatment. These measures will protect your tissues so your therapist can work more deeply. Because the procedure constantly adjusts the heat applied to your skin, it is incredibly risk-free.
Exilis Ultra 360 Procedure
The synergy of two energies in Exilis Ultra allows for full-body rejuvenation (radiofrequency and ultrasound). It warms the skin gently to encourage the body’s natural healing process (increasing collagen and elastin levels). It comes with two different-sized applicators, perfect for targeting specific areas or using all over.
- The mini applicator’s heat penetrates deep into the skin to increase collagen production. Its five detachable “heads” can be used to treat over twenty different areas of the body. The more soft applicator can treat wrinkles and sagging skin on the face, hands, and arms.
- This large applicator works on the same principle as the original but with the addition of a temperature-controlled cooling system. Since this is the case, more heat will be able to reach the underlying fat cells beneath the skin’s fat layer. The skin does not harm in triggering apoptosis (programmed cell death). It can be applied to different body parts to firm and sculpt those areas.
Rejuvenates Your Skin From Head To Toe
Exilis Ultra 360 is recommended for people in their twenties and forties who have trouble reducing stubborn fat bulges despite a healthy diet and regular exercise. This technique can be used to reduce cellulite, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and rejuvenate the appearance of the face. Regardless of where on your skin you’re having issues, this treatment can help.
Some Exilis Ultra 360 patients have likened the experience to a hot stone massage, citing the same level of comfort and relaxation. This therapy is administered at bedtime, making it simple to relax. The length of your appointments is entirely up to the number of issues you wish to cover.
Exilis Ultra 360 doesn’t require downtime, so you can return to your day immediately. Many of our clients report an immediate improvement in their health after visiting us. More sessions will bring these benefits, gradually increasing over the next three months.
The condition is remedied with a single treatment. Patients typically only require a few sessions, typically between two and four. The ideal frequency of treatment is every two weeks, once.
The skin’s appearance can be significantly improved with Exilis Ultra, but no incisions are necessary. Possible improvements after the first session will intensify over subsequent sessions and months. Depending on your goals, individual profile, and level of concern, the recommended number of treatments may be altered from the standard two to four.
Collagen remodeling takes about 90 days, so adjustments might not be seen for three months. This treatment’s body-contouring and wrinkle-reduction effects can last for years, though this varies from person to person (around two). Your results will be more stable and long-lasting if you stick to a routine and lifestyle that works for you.
Why You Should Consider Elixis Ultra 360
Elixir Ultra 360 takes time to develop fully, so you might be hesitant about trying out the treatment. If you have doubts, perhaps these pointers might change your mind:
- Safely tightening skin, targeting fat deposits, and stimulating collagen production, the Exilis Ultra is the only device of its kind.
- It can be used for an assortment of pursuits in various organs. It can reverse the signs of aging on your face and neck and tighten loose skin.
- It can be used on your face and other body parts without discomfort and works wonderfully. Precise temperature control afforded to the skin during treatment maximizes both procedural safety and patient comfort.
- Exilis Ultra can safely be applied to various body parts thanks to its controlled cooling effect (including the neck).
- Exilis Ultra has dramatic effects without the need for lengthy recovery or downtime. You can go about your day as usual; there are no aftereffects.
Exilis Ultra 360 helps you get tighter, firmer skin and looks years younger. Consider contacting OC Cosmetic And Vein Center to set up an appointment. Let our professionals coach you in selecting the best treatment service option for your unique needs.